Men‘s health: Your penile health is the gateway to your heart!!
Men’s health comes under the category of Andrology, which is a subspecialty of urology. It deals with the treatment of diseases diagnosed with male sexuality that affects the overall well being ( For example, male fertility, erectile dysfunction and andropause in the ageing male that can be treated at the best erectile dysfunction clinic in India.
Erectile Dysfunction:Erectile dysfunction also known as impotence is the failure to attain and keep an erection required for a successful sensual intercourse.
- It can be transient or persistent.
- Tenacious ED needs a thorough evaluation.
- An early incipience of ED might be a sign of a dominant health condition that requires treatment and a risk factor for cardiac disorders from the best urologist in India.
- Most of the men suffering from ED are ashamed of talking about their problems and thus ignore them.
- Sometimes, to treat an underlying condition is all you need to reverse erectile dysfunction!
Andropause:Andropause, also known as male menopause is the age-related variations in male hormone (testosterone) levels. The symptoms of this condition can be
- Reduced sex drive.
- Mood swings/hot flashes/Lack of energy
- Loss of stamina/strength or muscle mass.
- As men tend to reach the age of 40, testosterone levels decline about one per cent in a year.
Our approach is holistic in identifying the problem and applying the algorithmic strategy for tackling ED by the best urologist in India.
- Oral medication
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Surgical interventions
- Penile prosthesis
- Infertility strikes around 1 out of every 6 couples..
- Male infertility is accountable for almost 30% of all infertility cases
- Male infertility alone estimates to around one-fifth of all cases of infertility.
Male infertility occurs as a result of
- Abnormal Sperms l(short life/low mobility)
- Low number
- Ejaculation issues
- Premature ejaculation
Causes of sperm abnormalities:
- Swollen veins in the scrotum also known as varicocele
- Abnormally developed testicles
- Inflammation in the testicles
- Vasoepididymal anastomosis (VEA) for treating blockage (obstructive azoospermia).
- Microsurgical repair of varicocele(MVL)