ED Cure: Are you facing troubles in your sex life?
Erectile dysfunction is one such condition that might trap you in an embarrassing situation but you need to have a clear vision of how to get rid of from this issue and to satisfy your partner.
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or sustain the erection during sexual intercourse.
There are so many reasons behind this impotency that should be immediately sorted out, diagnosed and appropriate treatment measures to be taken. However, some may have this problem occasionally while some faces frequently. Though the problem which is simple or complex should always be approached with a view of fixing a permanent solution for it. Dr. Ashish Saini is one of the most experienced and best Urologist surgeon in Delhi NCR who can immediately able to diagnose and render effective treatment for your any sort of reproductive illness.
There are collective causes such as medications, injuries, diseases or psychological problems contributing to this condition. Some of the most common causes are:
- Circulatory problems These are the primary causes for this condition as erection occurs when the penis is filled with blood and the valve below it traps the blood. Due to high blood pressure, cholesterol, clots, or diabetes the phenomenon fail to occur.
- Cancer can interfere with nerves and arteries essential for erection.
- Peyronie’s disease This causes fibres and plaques to accumulate in genital organs thus causing hindrance to blood flow.
- Surgery and pelvic injury The nerves that stimulate erection process can be accidentally damaged through surgery or injured because of pelvic or spinal injury
- Hormonal disorders This is caused due to lack of testosterone that can lead to failure in the erection
- Depression is also the most common cause that can affect your physical and psychological state.
Addiction to smoking, alcoholism, and certain drugs like cocaine, opioids etc., are altogether responsible for such a condition.
The signs and symptoms can be clearly invisible which involves the following things:
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
Your surgeon performs a certain diagnosis to clearly conclude the problem in erection and then design the treatment plans accordingly. The diagnostic methods that are followed in our clinic are Physical examination, Blood test, Urine test, Ultrasound, and Psychological exam.
Intake of oral medicines such as Sildenafil (Viagra), Tadalafil, Vardenafil, and Avanafil can ease out the process of erection. These medications enhance the activity of nitric oxide thereby relaxing the muscles of the penis and promoting the erection process by stimulating the blood flow.
Alprostadil self-injection is given in the base or side of your penis and Alprostadil urethral suppository are placed in the urethra region in order to make the erection to last longer for about an hour. In addition, testosterone replacement is recommended as a low level of this hormone can again complicate the erection process
A penis pump is a vacuum erection device which is either hand powered or battery powered that can pull up the blood into your penis required for erection. The implants are placed on either side of the penis that is inflatable or malleable to serve the purpose of achieving an erection. Surgery is also an option recommended when rest other things are not producing desired results.
You and your partner can visit us for psychological counseling where our doctor finds ways to mitigate your stress, anxiety or depression that is causing this disorder and thus helps in ED Cure.
ED Cure - Recent studies have shown that practicing some aerobic exercises and yoga asanas can improve erectile dysfunction problems.